Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First Publication!

So as This Girl tries to break into the world of music journalism, I use my spare time to write reviews and articles for a local magazine called Performer Magazine. Excitingly enough, I just got published! It's my first time being published in any public publication and I'm super stoked about it. In case anyone was wondering, you can find my TWO live reviews at http://www.performermag.com/sep.livereviews.0811.php.

I would like to give a shout out to the The Stud Asian (he doesn't like That Guy) as he has been at every concert I attend. And If I didn't he'd kill me so there. ;) I have done more work for Performer and hopefully there is more to come, but again, for my 3 fans out there, here you go. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that I will someday get paid for this... :) Enjoy!

But that's just This Girl talking...

No comments: